Friday, January 11, 2013

A Beautiful Lie- Tara Sivec


4.5 Action packed and Sexified Stars

OKay.. Seriously They are Perfect!!!!!!

My Cast:

Garrett is played by Henry Cavill


Parker is played by Olivia Wilde


Milo played by Adam Rodriguez


This book should be made into a movie.. Immediately.

Seriously.
Someone needs to get on that like right down- Mark my words. The movie would be a freakin hit!

A Beautiful Lie was not what I expected. I admit I didnt do much research about it, I didnt even read other reviews... I honestly just jumped head first into this beautiful story.

I was pleasantly surprised.

I was getting into a bit of a book funk and this cured it.

The heroine was a beautiful woman with spunk to match. She was fierce and powerful and could take care of herself.. You gotta love a female character that is seriously bad effin ass. And Parker was definitely that.

The main man, or as I like to call him my new husband, Garrett, was the hottest thing. Lord. He was down right sexy with his love for Parker and wanting nothing more than to be with her but keeping his feelings from her because his best friend was "in love" with her. The fact that he was a military man just made him that much hotter to me. *fans self*.

The story was rich with action. Twists and Turns were spewing from every direction and half the time I had no idea what would happen next.

I fell in love with Parker and Garrett and wanted to jump into the fighting scenes and kick some serious ass every time there was a fight!

Read this book ya'll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment